|Height||158 cm / 5'2"|
|Eye Color||Teal blue|
|Hair Color||Teal blue|
'Miku Hatsune' (初音ミク Hatsune Miku) of Crypton Future Media's VOCALOID voice synthesizer series makes an official collaboration appearance in the 7th Dragon 2020 series.
- 1 7th Dragon 2020
- 2 7th Dragon 2020-II
- 3 Additional Information
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Miku Type 2020 in 7th Dragon 2020Miku TYPE 2021Miku's TYPE 2020 module from Project DIVA ExtendMiku shown in-game (2020-II)7th Dragon 2020&2020-II Hatsune Miku Arranged TracksAdd a photo to this gallery
- 6 Opening of 2020+2020-II & DIVA Mode
7th Dragon 2020
She can be met upon completing a quest by saving her from a dragon. Completing the quest gives Unit 13 a new alternative BGM option, "DIVA" mode, which changes all the instrumental in-game music to MIku vocal remixes (including the credits BGM). She can then be found in front of a microphone on the DIVA Floor as an NPC.
7th Dragon 2020-II
Miku Type 2021 can be saved in a quest and will sing the DIVA mode songs again as a special option.
- She also sings the opening theme of the game, "SeventH-HeaveN". Composed by the VOCALOID music composer sasakure.UK.
- She returns in the sequel, 7th Dragon 2020-II and sings the opening theme, "HeavenZ-ArmZ" composed by the same composer that made "SeventH-HeaveN", sasakure.UK.
- The DIVA Mode Soundtrack is a separately purchasable 3CD soundtrack from the regular 7th Dragon 2020 Original Soundtrack and 2020-II Soundtrack, and contains the DIVA Mode remixes from both the 2020 games.